Well, we talked this morning over breakfast and decided that God has called us to pursue adopting from Ethiopia. If God is telling us to do it, we just need to continue acting in faith and trust Him with the results. So, in spite of the recent news about MOWA slowing down the process, we are proceeding in faith that this is what we are supposed to do. There has been no talk of the program closing completely and we will continue to pray that MOWA's decision gets overturned. If we do end up having to be in the adoption process for years, then God will equip us to do it.